The BIV BC500 features business leaders who have a notable impact on B.C.’s communities, industries and economy. They are visionaries, innovators and trailblazers. They embody the values of modern leadership: engagement, trust, corporate citizenship, inclusion and innovation. Some of them are household names; some of them are well known within their industries. All of them influence life and business in British Columbia.
Congratulations to our Executive Director Loc Dao and board members Natali Altshuler (EA SPORTS & RACING) and Kay Wong-Alafriz (Kabam) for being named to the BIV BC500 2022 list. We'd also like to congratulate the following DigiBC members who were recognized.
- Amir Nasrabadi (Disney Animation)
- Jennifer Twiner McCarron (Atomic Cartoons / Thunderbird)
- Josh Nilson (East Side Games)
- Justin Dowdeswell (Relic Entertainment)
- Ryan Peterson (Unity Technologies)
Film & Television:
- Michelle Grady (Sony Pictures Imageworks)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL LIST