Canadian Heritage (PCH) and Global Affairs Canada (GAC) are now accepting applications for a Gaming & Interactive Entertainment Profile Book. The purpose of the book is simple – submit your company’s profile and latest project, and if accepted, our team of trade commissioners will get this information into the hands of potential investors, publishers, and partners. When an expression of interest for your company and project is received, you will be directly connected with the interested contact for a warm introduction.
Additionally, the book will be used to recruit global contacts for business matchmaking at key gaming shows in 2021 including Game Developers Conference, Devcom, China Joy, G-Star, Game Connection Europe, Nordic Games, Reboot Develop, Tokyo Game Show, MEGA+MIGs and XDS. Companies that are featured can expect their information to be shared with the Trade Commissioner Service network in gaming markets worldwide.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: December 4 @ 12:00AM PST
To be eligible for funding, a company/organization must:
- be incorporated under the laws of Canada, a province or a territory;
- be a for-profit company or not-for-profit organization;
- support the promotion of Canadian interactive and digital media abroad;
- expect to generate new export revenues (with a project under development or investment opportunity, for example);
- plan to participate at the July 2021 GDC event at their own cost; and
- be made available for consultation on the content of the profile book as well as a showcasing video.