The XP Game Developer Summit is back and has leveled up! Connect with industry professionals from around the world to foster collaboration, exchange knowledge, and to create new and unprecedented business-building opportunities that amplify the Canadian video game industry. The two-day event brings together business leaders, developers, artists, educators, and industry organizations with a roster that includes publishers, investors, world-class speakers and subject matter experts, and exclusive panels. The XP Game Developer Summit experience also includes tailored workshops, plus, new for this year, an E-sports Business Lounge, and Canada’s largest Game Showcase.
Tickets are available at reduced early-bird prices until March 1st. With seven pass options available, early-bird ticket pricing offers a range from $50 for a single-day Game Showcase Pass up to $600 for an all-access VIP Business Pass. Canada’s premiere video game B2B conference is the 2023 don’t miss event for industry professionals! Openings are available for exhibitors, partners, sponsors, and volunteers. See how you can get involved at XPGameSummit.com.
Prices range from $50 (single-day pass) up to $600 (All-access VIP)
● How The Rise of AI/ML Will Impact Your Reality
● USD: Future of Virtual Collaboration?
● A Closer Look at The Latest Features in Unreal Engine
● Working With Colleges and Universities On Applied Research
● Post Crypto Winter - The Future of Blockchain Gaming
● Data-Driven Gameplay Experience Design
● Introduction of the Grant You Have The Right To Have
Confirmed Speakers, Panelists & Industry Thought Leaders:
● Mo Agha, CEO of Magmic
● Kristian Roberts, Managing Partner at Nordicity
● Krista-Lee Malone, Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
● Pontus Mähler, VP of Global Business Development at Global Top Round
● Samuel Bass, Evangelist at Epic Games
● Lucie Lalumiere, President at Interactive Ontario
● Pejman Mirza-Babaei, Game UX Consultant
● Damon Baker, VP Partnership & Portfolio at Kepler Interactive
● Carl-Edwin Michel, Founder of Canadian Game Awards
● Guillaume Laforge, Software Development Manager on Bifrost at Autodesk
● Julien Coll, Research and Innovation Advisor at CDRIN