The IDEA-Lab is a new project that would be of interest to companies looking to accelerate growth. It will be commencing in October, and it is co-funded and subsidized by the Digital Supercluster. The program can enable a DigiBC member company anywhere in BC to rapidly increase and improve its innovation capability to overcome growth-inhibiting challenges and make the most of business opportunities. This includes emerging markets, new and better business models, innovative marketing strategies and more.
- Help more small and medium sized companies with their innovation and diversity strategies
- Identify and recruit innovation champions in the tech sector, focusing first on mid-level leaders who by nature are curious, creative, collaborative and open-minded
- Focus on building diversity through inclusion of underrepresented groups, including Indigenous peoples, racialized Canadians and members of the LGBTQ community
- Deliver experiential, social and self-directed learning modules for innovation champions
- Support leaders in transforming procedures, products and corporate culture to drive growth beyond the pandemic
The IDEA-Lab consortium will initially produce a report that aggregates feedback from 50 or more companies to pinpoint innovation challenges to inform the longer-term focus of IDEA-Lab. The team will also develop an interactive learning component with course descriptions, lesson plans and assessment materials to enable the program to carry on with new cohorts in other industries.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT: